Thursday, August 14, 2008

To blog or not to blog

It is said that every invention arises out of a need. I was always a little baffled about blogging and its purpose. I’m still a bit apprehensive (while being nudged along by friends) but I kinda figure that this is an answer to every persons need to be heard. Have u ever found yourself out with friends or with work colleagues in a big group and although you have so much to contribute to the conversation, you’re drowned out by loudmouths and instead of raising your voice and making your presence felt, you scurry into a corner and just observe the mayhem in front of you and you feel like you’re standing in the middle of the New York stock exchange! I guess blogging gives everyone that chance to stand at the virtual speakers corner in hyde park, London and have their say (even if some of the passersby think you’re a quack). So here I am giving the schizophrenic demons in my head a chance to wreak havoc on this spot. I’m stunned that they have so much to say!

3 comments:

n said...

lolol great soliloquy, I'm certain there is no end to their wisdoms :P
looking forward to hearing them....

bb_aisha said...

welcome. & thanks for adding one more blog to my reading pleasure. i sense i'm going to enjoy it-i love your acerbic style of writing (i wish i could do asinine)

abu shariati said...

any advice for those loudmouths you're talkin' about???