Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hard Times For Dreamers...

* (I guess as 2011 draws to a close I'm feeling a little jaded)




I miss being 21 and believing that anything was possible and that I could be the catalyst for any change I perceived . I miss  believing without a doubt that it was all there in my subconscious waiting to be written into reality by my actions. Believing in unlimited chances to fix and change and learn and do. Knowing that despite being human and fallible we are divine and beautiful. I miss knowing that despite incredible odds I could create the reality I desired.

I guess I will always remain an idealist about love and freedom but more and more the dreamer seems to accept that she resides only in my head.



1 comment:

Shameema said...

This made me really sad, It's a reality I'm struggling to accept.