- What was Osama doing in a militarized zone in Pakistan?
- Did the ISI really know nothing – I mean seriously they’ve helped the MI6 solve crimes in the past-?
- Isn’t this conveniently close to the US elections?
- Does it really make a difference if Osama exists because the philosophy and the followers did not die along with him and most importantly the west created their ‘monster in the cupboard’?
- Does this change anything for the long-suffering Afghani’s who are plaqued by corruption from every possible angle?
- Considering its own shining record, what gives the US the authority to try ‘terrorists’ and ‘dictators’ ?
- Does the US military have a sudden new found appreciation for Islamic rites or was burial at sea the easiest way to get rid of evidence?
- Would any other military be allowed to run operations on US soil, 4 Hawks and all?
- Lastly no matter how vile the ‘terrorist’, no one deserves to die to further the election campaign of another.
*(For some background to the ‘wonderful’ upliftment foreign aid and military is doing in Afghanistan please read: http://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/0,1518,440017,00.html)