Thursday, September 11, 2008

Current Addictions

Current Addictions

Brazen started this.
I was put on the spot (tagged) by aasia (I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!!!!)

Writing this blog trumps all other recent addictions! Its my new pet! Wonder if it will have to be killed and buried like my tamagotchi!

Driving into sunsets (as I’m desperately trying to get home in time for iftar)

There is no life where there is no chocolate!!!!!

Sex (what can I say? It’s a substitute for chocolate!)

Earthquakes (Just noticed there’s a lot of them lately so thought I’d keep an eye out but so far nothings rocked my world)

People I’ve infected with this virus (i.e. tagged):

Shafinaaz

Dude


What you need to do:* Post at least five current addictions (with some details please).*Mention the person who started this game of tag (i.e Being Brazen) and also the person who just tagged you.*Type your post with the heading “Current addictions”.*Tag at least two people and pass on the above rules

No comments: